Once there was a lost island right off the shore of limnos Greece. A whole family decided to go to Limnos for a family holiday to meet their grandparents again for the summer. ‘are we there yet’ the kids said impatiently. ‘ not too far kiddos’ the Dad answered. The kids groaned. Eventually they arrived at limnos and they rested in their hotel. The next morning the family all woke up exhausted. ‘My legs are sore’ said Liam. ‘Don’t be such a sissy Liam’ insisted elle. ‘alright kiddos, let’s go to the beach to release out our stress shall we?’ said Mum. The kids squealed in excitement. They tore through their suitcases trying to find their bathers. Once they found them, The family invited their grandparents over. ‘it’s hot’ elle groaned. They arrived to the beach and elle ran over to the water while Liam saw something else. He ran across the sand because he saw something odd in the distance. However he tripped and fell. Liam only saw black. As a result of running to fast he tripped over a rock and hit his head. The parents were traumatised. When they saw him laying down they carried him to hospital…
Once there was a small cabin in the middle of no where. Nobody knew who lived in there, So people just thought it was abandoned but people thought something bad of it. until one day they saw a light illuminate the whole house. It shined that bright that people where shocked.’Dad?’ the little Girl said. ‘why are people staring at us..?’ the Dad ignored her as he “didn’t” know himself. Then suddenly everyone started to leave as an outcome of nothing happening. Soon after the family decided to ignore them despite everyone staring at their house. The family felt quite odd after. They thought that nothing was wrong with their house. They checked for ages but they couldn’t find anything to solve the problem, however people still kept on coming to see their house. Suddenly the little girl saw something move quickly. ‘Dad! Mum! quick come over here’ the parents moved slowly so the girl went to go see for herself. She looked in a hidden door she had never seen before. Her face turned pale. ‘Why did they hide this from me?’ .She tried to open the door but it was locked. But then the door slightly opened….
from all of these ’emails’ I am going to rate them from 1-5
- From the post from Penny I rate it a 1/5 because There is no grammar, words spelt correctly and no email etiquette was used there and she sent it to a teacher
- The post from Terry was a 5/5 because It was focused at the point of the email, used paragraphs and used grammar and punctuation.
- The post from Hanna is a 4/5 because once again it was well said, stayed to the point, used grammar and punctuation but she didn’t use any paragraphs but thats okay.
- The post from Sally is a 2/5 because it wasn’t helpful and She spelt many words wrong.
- The post from Tom is a 4/5 because he explained it well, used grammar and it was helpful.
- the 6th post was a 1/5 because they didn’t say who it was from, used ‘so’ to many times and it isn’t helpful
- the 7th post is a 2/5 because it didn’t show who it’s to and who it’s from and it’s short but they used a comma.
- the post from Dianne is a 3/5 because she said ‘surely’ which to me she could have worded it better and she could have done a paragraph.
The thing that I found the most challenging was to make it look accurate. I had to improvise a lot. this is my avatar 🙂
Hi! I am Miki and I’m 11 years old
My brother and I both are very passionate about basketball
I like video games and all kinds of sport like volleyball but I love basketball
My favourite food is bread (it’s boing I know)
Thats pretty much it! thanks for reading 🙂
Country of focus
- China is located in Asia
- China’s Capital city is Beijing
- It is in the Northern and Southern part
- The population is a massive number of 1,444,216,107
- Mandarin is the main language spoken. But there is many more
- Chinas currency name is Renminbi
- There is a very large number of Chinese migrants in Australia
- Afghanistan, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Vietnam all share a border